| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Luperon in July is hot at 27.45 °C (81.41 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.2 °C (91.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.7 °C (71.1 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in July is a little parched. A mere 40.4mm (1.6in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 13:01 long and the longest day is 13:18 long with an average length of 13:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Luperon July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Luperon, Dominican Republic
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Luperon:
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 37.4 kms (23.3 miles) ESE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 44.3 kms (27.5 miles) ESE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 26.5 kms (16.5 miles) SSE
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.3 kms (30 miles) SE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 76.8 kms (47.7 miles) ESE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 54.5 kms (33.9 miles) SSE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 71.5 kms (44.5 miles) SE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 80.8 kms (50.2 miles) SE
- San J. Matas, Dominican Republic - 64.7 kms (40.2 miles) S
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 89.1 kms (55.4 miles) SSE