| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Luperon in January is fairly hot at 23.6 °C (74.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.9 °C (84 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.3 °C (64.9 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in January is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in January is very faintly moist. Some 140.6mm (5.5in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 10:56 long and the longest day is 11:13 long with an average length of 11:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Luperon January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Luperon, Dominican Republic
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Luperon:
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 37.4 kms (23.3 miles) ESE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 44.3 kms (27.5 miles) ESE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 26.5 kms (16.5 miles) SSE
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.3 kms (30 miles) SE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 76.8 kms (47.7 miles) ESE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 54.5 kms (33.9 miles) SSE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 71.5 kms (44.5 miles) SE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 80.8 kms (50.2 miles) SE
- San J. Matas, Dominican Republic - 64.7 kms (40.2 miles) S
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 89.1 kms (55.4 miles) SSE